Groups are an excellent way to keep in touch and keep people in touch with a group of people using Neudesic Pulse. Groups make it easy to send out announcements from a department or create a forum for a group of people. Weather that group is company-wide or for a select number of people, Pulse makes it easy to keep people informed.
To create a Group start by:
- Hovering you mouse over the Groups tab on the header.
- Click Create a Group
3. After clicking Create a Group you will be taken to a page that will ask you for basic. information, the Groups Name, Description, Audience, and Email Address.
4. To personalize your Privacy settings click the Privacy tab.
5. Here you can add and remove users or groups that can see your Group.
6. Once everything is complete click Create this Group
7. To make any changes to the Group, click Settings